Cabinet PALMIER - BRAULT - ASSOCIATES
5 Place 18 June 1940
T 01 42 22 09 18
Association with individual professional responsibility
GRAPHIC DESIGN & DESIGN
Artistic direction, logo and graphic charter: Géraldine BELLANGER - www.geraldine-bellanger.fr
Integration and development: Julien PAVAGEAU
Audit and referencing: Michael LE FLOCH - www.michael-le-floch.fr
Photographs: Eric Govignon - www.go-book-photo.com / Sylvain Golvet - www.sylvain-golvet.com / Fotolia - https://fr.fotolia.com/
Responsible for publication: Me Sébastien PALMIER - www.sebastien-palmier-avocat.com
SAS with a capital of € 10,000,000 RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424,761,419,00045
APE code 6202A - VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix - France.
Agency Webocube design and communication agency in Caen
9 rue Ferdinand Buisson - 14280 Saint-Contest
PERSONAL DATA & PRIVATE LIFE
In accordance with the provisions of the law of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, you have the right to access and rectify the data concerning you by writing to the head office.
A - THE COOKIES
When you browse the web, websites can store text files on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to improve your browsing and your user experience. These files are called cookies. The issuer of a cookie is the only one that can read or modify the data contained therein.
C - THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR SITE
1 - Cookies necessary for the proper functioning of our website
Cookies that make your navigation easier
- Thanks to cookies, we can know the technical configuration of your terminal (the operating system, the language used, its screen resolution ...) With its information we can adapt the display of our site to your terminal.
- Cookies save you the need to fill in each visit your username and password to access reserved areas on our site.
- Thanks to cookies, we offer secure browsing such as during a transaction to prevent the risk of fraud or when you have to reconnect after a certain period of time.
Cookies that improve your user experience
- Cookies allow us to store the information you have sent us via, for example, a registration form or access to an account. We can know your choices on our site (subscribed service, consulted content, purchase ...) to better define your preferences. Our services also offer so-called local information tailored to your location.
- We can study your interest in our content, establish statistics on the use and use of our services to improve them.
- Without the cookies necessary for the proper functioning of our website, we could not improve our services to adapt them to your preferences. The navigation on our site will then be less efficient and therefore less pleasant. For example, you will need to fill in your customer ID, cart, or session ID at each visit.
2 - Cookies broadcast by social networks
- Social networks, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. are essential. For example, by clicking Facebook's "Like" or "Share" buttons, you share content from our website and express your preferences and interests to others.
- When your social network account is active, it can follow your navigation on our website, even if you have not clicked on the buttons of the application.
3 - Cookies of behavioral and personalized advertising
- Advertisements (graphics, animations, videos ...) present on our website may contain cookies issued by us or by third parties (an advertiser, a communication agency, an advertising agency, a targeted advertising provider ...).
- These cookies display behavioral (from browsing information) or personalized (from personal data) advertisements. They are adapted to the display of your terminal and especially to your centers of interest.
- They identify the ads, the number of views, and the number of users who clicked on an ad.
- They are also used to take into account your display preferences and location data, to track your browsing on other sites or applications from your device.
- The purpose of these cookies is to offer you advertisements that meet your expectations, to establish statistics to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and to record the amounts due.
- If you refuse them, this does not mean the end of the display of advertisements on our website. They will simply not fit your interests.
You have the option to disable cookies at any time.
1 - The agreement of cookies
- As soon as you access a page of our website, a banner appears to give you the choice to accept cookies or not. If you continue browsing our site without changing your browser settings, you agree to the temporary presence of cookies on your device.
2 - The refusal of cookies
Links of different internet browsers to disable cookies.
- From your internet browser you have the option to disable cookies that have been placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.). You can refuse all cookies permanently or accept them on a case by case basis.
- If you choose to refuse them as a whole, the proper functioning of our website will be impacted. Access to our services, which requires cookies, will be modified.
- We invite you to set your browser if you do not want to receive cookies or only partially. Each browser has its own settings. We indicate below links that will guide you to manage according to your wishes cookies sent to your device.
- By following the instructions of the different browsers, you reach the page that lists the cookies.
- Internet Explorer ™ : learn more about windows.microsoft.com: block or allow cookies
- Safari ™ : learn more about support.apple.com: Safari web settings on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Chrome ™ : learn more about support.google.com: manage cookies and site data
- Firefox ™ : learn more about support.mozilla.org: enable and disable cookies that websites use to know your preferences
- Opera ™ : learn more about help.opera.com: cookies
Interprofessional platforms for managing advertising cookies
- By connecting to the site Youronlinechoices, suggested by the digital advertising professionals of the European EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France, you can access the list of companies that issue cookies and disable them.
"Flash" cookies © of "Adobe Flash Player" ™
- Adobe Flash Player ™ is a standalone media player that uses Flash technology. It allows to realize multimedia contents. Flash Player uses its own cookie system that stores the settings, preferences and use of these contents.
- To disable Flash Player cookies, simply go to the website adobe.com/fr
Manage my cookies: